Sunday, November 18, 2012

Quinn's Cute as a Button First Birthday


Quinn's face sums it up!
We had an awesome time last weekend at Quinn's "Cute as a Button" birthday party! I'm sort of ridiculous and started planning back in September. I love hosting people at our home and more importantly I love celebrating sweet baby Q! Once again I gave my mom an idea and she made Quinn's precious button dress, and my friend Rachel (of Gingerpop Boutique) made her headband after I told her what colors the dress would be. I started making the button pinwheels and button banner a while back and I found this awesome free printable to make all the invitations, food place cards and other signs.

There's not a whole lot to write about so I'll let the photos tell the story. 

Enjoy! 
  















Huge shout out to Erin for being our photographer for the day!!




Quinn and Kelly are best friends at school.





















We got an overflowing box full of gifts for donation. We asked people to bring that instead of a gift for Quinn. Of course a lot of people couldn't help themselves and brought gifts anyway. :)






















Quinn with her two Pawpaws (my Pawpaw and my Dad)

2 comments:

The Houses

What a fun party! I was thinking, "That Erin girl looks familiar..." Duh! Haha, she took some great pics! :) Happy birthday Quinn!

erin

so so glad the pictures turned out well! and glad that sarah and david sort of remember me. loved being a part of such a special day!