Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Belly

I had to take advantage of the fact that I am pregnant and HUGE around Halloween. I had some of my girlfriends come over (who wouldn't be scared away by my big belly) and paint my pregnant tummy like a jack-o-lantern.

I never expected them to get so creative, but they did a great job and we had a great time! On a side note, I looked high and low for orange face paint and the only stuff I found sounded a little scary and toxic. So, I did a little research and found a non-toxic homemade recipe and it was perfect. It's basically cold cream, corn starch, water and food coloring.

I can't wait to show Quinn these pics one day, and I can't believe next Halloween we will be dressing her up!

Prepping the belly.

 The paint.

It begins.

Getting the girly jack-o-lantern face ready!

Lovely side view.

Finishing touches.

 I feel like my belly looks a lot bigger as a pumpkin.

Thanks girls (and Baby Declan)!


1 comments:

The Houses

Aww this is so great! ... And are Declan and Jen in matching shirts?? Too cute!