Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Faces of a Growing Girl

I don't have a lot of time to write, but I wanted to post some of the many faces of Quinn. I am in love with these faces, and I feel like I need to capture them every day before she grows up too fast!

Her poor little face/eyes were so swollen when she was born.

She always had her hand like this in sonograms. Poor tired little newborn Quinn.

Snuggling with Mama in the hospital.

Little Smooshy Face headed home from the hospital!

"Seriously, enough with the photos Mom."

The face of a one week old! 

Milk drunk. :)

Biiiiig yawn!

I love looking at my Daddy.
 
I'm pretty sure this is a gassy smile.

Trying so hard to focus on Daddy's face...

Now I got it!

"I don't want to wake up and eat!"

I love her precious face when I burp her...so bright-eyed!

Two week old Baby Q face!

Our first outing (other than the doctor and lactation consultant) to BuyBuy Baby.

Sweet, content baby girl!

1 comments:

The Houses

I LOVE that milk drunk face! Is it bad that when I saw this post I immediately thought of how David would go nuts with Quinn and his distorted camera feature?? Don't worry guys, I would NEVER that happen to your adorable baby! :)