Thursday, December 2, 2010

Puppies and Kisses and Rainbows

I love my team at Volusion! We have so much fun while we work REALLY hard. Everyone on my team loves dogs and we have a special place in our hearts for puppies (or cute dogs that look like puppies). So, when things get crazy and we are all feeling a little on edge, we tend to send around random pictures/videos of puppies. It always makes us smile! C'mon...who doesn't love a cute puppy picture! I wanted to share a few in the hopes that you will smile too.

Bulldog vs. Doorstop


The Winning Pic (mostly because it has a puggle in it) I got this off the Mr. Puggle blog and their names are Buddy and Pickles..I really hope the big one is Pickles.



Cute Little Thirsty Button



This reminds me of when I was in high school and I would stay up really late talking on the phone w/ my boyfriend...and fall asleep. 

Nanny nanny boo boo


Oh no...not the snow!


As a footnote: I don't really like cats, but this video is hilarious. It makes me wonder what goes through a child's head when we read books to them.

0 comments: