Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Quinn's Third Birthday

If you know Q you can probably guess what kind of party she requested. Yup. Disney Princess. I didn't go crazy with decor or anything, but I have to say the princess bouncy house was a huge hit. For a while I kept saying I didn't want the party at our house, but I realized it really is the perfect place for a party while Q is still little. We have a HUGE yard and the weather is always so pretty in November. We asked guests not to bring gifts, but if they wanted to contribute to Q's library they could bring a book. She did get one toy (which is a payback toy from Uncle Brad since Jeremy got their little boy the same thing), but she also got some awesome new books! Tons of family got to come in town...Q is one spoiled and blessed little girl!

I can't believe our baby is three now. Such a little lady!

Here are a few pics from the party...
















Payback toy.



0 comments: